Wednesday, February 9, 2011

N is for Nonsense

I just received a Face Book message from a friend of mine who has noticed strange behaviour in her cat, whose name happens to be Bill.  Apparently he has been acting strangely also, moping around the house and making the initials S D out of his dry cat food.

I wonder if this is the Bill who's been writing to She Devil.  It started after we got the Internet hookup and didn't have to drive to McDonald's all the time.  Maybe THAT's what she's been doing at night.  I was afraid of her getting into one of those chat rooms looking for love in all the wrong places. 

If it IS this Bill, my friend assures me that he is retired, financially secure, owns his own home and has had all his shots and meows in three languages.  Apparently he's not a party animal or a peeping tom...just a sleeping tom.  That might not be so bad, but there's no need to rush.

Since it is Valentines Day coming up and I need to let her know there are other fish in the sea, please feel free to have your tomcats send her a comment.  I just don't want her to pick up the first alley cat that comes along.

Long Live the Queen of the Canned Ham

2 comments:

  1. While all your posts make me laugh (in a good way!), this one went even further. Now that it's aggregated on Coulee Region Online, it shows up on the "What's new" page that lists all new content on the site. As I looked at the latest postings coming from the forum, sighing that they were all more politics, there was your "N is for Nonsense" and I thought, how fitting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be too hard on SD. After all, you can remember back to when you were a teenager too, right? As long as they are both "fixed" there shuld be no need to worry so. If they have not, well then, good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete