Tuesday, February 8, 2011

M is for My Blog

Well!  Now that I have all that sticky residue off my face I can resume MY blog.  I was trying to give a short commentary on how wonderful the movie was, the Kings Speech, and wouldn't you know old mister literal thinking would take it personal and go off on his own tirade.  I know I promised he'd have a chance to give his side of the story, but the duct tape!  That was just TOO much.  Oh, for those in the betting pool....the duct tape came out on February 7, 2011 at 1:27 pm and was used as a silencer. 


Between Left Brain getting all uppity and this stupid cat in heat, it's about all I can take.  The pressure is building up on the canned ham and it's time to let off some steam.  And then there was the Super Bowl game.  Oh man...between him yelling at the TV and her yowling about Bill, we're going to get kicked out of the park for sure!

Oh no!  She Devil received another note from Bill.  Let's see what this one says.

To my Little Devil,

For you I pine,
It is true.
the only one
I want is you!

Be My Valentine!

PS - I'm sending this early so mine won't get lost in the crowd since I'm sure you have many suitors in Florida.  Let's hope The Queen will forward this to you and not try to keep us apart.  May she remember what happened to Romeo and Julio..they were teenagers like us!

Good grief!  Long Live the Frazzled Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment