Sunday, January 22, 2012

What?

Sometimes I'm just blown away by the lack of foresight given when a sign is prepared or a statement made.  Of course, I'm guilty often of the latter...I seem to have no filter any more.


For instance, when I found the Weight Watcher's meeting here down in Texas the first thing that threw me off was the sign on the front door instructing members of Weight Watcher's to use the large door on the side of the building.  What!?  Are they afraid we won't fit through a normal door?


Then there was such a crowd I couldn't find any place to sit down.  The receptionist explained it was due to all the New Years Resolutions and people determined to lose that weight.  "But, don't worry...they'll thin out" she replied.


Hmmm.  At least that was an optimistic statement.  I think.


Long Live the Queen of WW 

1 comment:

  1. You gotta take your humor where you find it. lol. I'm guilty too. The older I get, the more I find my foot in my mouth. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete