Tuesday, January 10, 2012

These jack rabbits are getting out of control!

Maybe it's just my imagination, but they seem to be growing each day.  Here's a shot as I was coming back to the campground.


As you can see, She Devil was doing her best to hold them off until I returned.  Left Brain must have been napping for them to get so close to the camper.


Here's a shot to show you what the camper looks like when they are gone.  


As you can see, even with our little migrant tent village we're much smaller than the behemoth trailers nearby.


Long Live the Queen of Jack Rabbits

1 comment:

  1. Wow, big bunnies!! Are they really blue? That's a great shot of the camper. Are both of the tents yours? Actually, it looks quite comfortable. I am at work, filling in for a sick friend. But soon, I will be going home. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete