Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2, 2012 again

Okay, I had the wrong date before.  How could I mix that up?  It's not that hard, really.  I also seemed to have lost my toilet kit somewhere.  I called the last motel we stayed at and the young man couldn't find it and advised me to call again tomorrow morning.  I feel I am losing my mind lately.


Anyway, I digress.  The rabbits are huge here.


I need to add the teleconverter to it and try again tomorrow to see if I can get a closer shot.  The ears are so long!


I stopped at the vegetable truck that comes on Mondays to see what that was like.  They cut and core the pineapple right on the spot with this cool little gizmo.


We haven't tried it yet, but it looks wonderful.  I sure smelled good.


The crowd just surrounds this truck and everyone brings their own little bags.  I have so much to learn!


Next Monday we'll try the watermelon.


So, now I know what day it is again.  That's a good start!


Long Live the Confused Queen




This lady is so lucky - she has a whole herd (flock?) of them.

1 comment:

  1. So good to have you back posting again. Sometimes I think it be so much fun being a fly on the wall watching you find your way around a new camp site. You are so brave to go out at night alone like that looking for a store. Tootsie and I are not so brave. We would need to take another person with us.

    I just love those great big jack rabbits! Your photo is great. Is this taken with your new camera?

    Tell us about Texas and take lots of photos. I've never been there so I'll be looking forward to seeing it through your eyes.

    Happy New Year to all three of you. Have a great night, Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete