Friday, January 27, 2012

Is that a cat..on a leash?

Our neighbors are from Ontario and have a black and white puppy and a bengal cat.  They take both of them out for walks every day.  


It looks so cool to see a cat on a leash.  I suggested this to She Devil but she just looked at me like I'd grown a third eyeball.  I guess she's not about to be retrained at this stage of her life.


No, this is not an endangered animal, it's an exotic breed of feline and he is stunning.  He's also very friendly and photogenic.  This is the first shot I have of him, I'm hoping to get more during our stay here.


Left Brain and I have considered adding kayaks to our camping outings, possibly an inflatable one like Nick from Gypsy Journal uses.  


But this one really intrigued me - is this an amphibious kayak?


Long Live the Queen!

2 comments:

  1. I believe the wheels on the kayak are a simple trailer :o) We used to harness our indoor cat outside and tie her up on a leash so she could nap outside. I think she's too big for the harness now, but I'll never know because she'd rather try scratching my eyeballs out than put that thing back on. Oh yeah and she has no front claws....pretty sure she'd make her back ones come out her front paws though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous cat!!! I don't think I've ever seen one. My daughter Dee used to have a little pig. She would put a leash on him and take him out walking. Eventually he grew so big that there were no leashes big enough. Once he got almost as big as Dee, she had to find him a new home on a farm. He was cute though. You have a great night, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete