Sunday, March 13, 2011

March Madness

I have received some flack about the mating habits of possums having nothing to do with the Irishness of March...and she was right.


Okay, so this one isn't real and is frozen, but
it fits with the theme of todays blog...
so just deal with it.
Instead I should have commented on the expression "Mad as a March Hare" which deals with the mating habits of rabbits.  Since this is the breeding period for bunnies they are often seen running around and "boxing" and acting very strangely (didn't we all when we were young and lustful).


So, now that that has been rectified, I need to go clean the house and do some sewing.  I keep signing up to do art shows and it would probably be a good idea to actually have something to display.  My motto is why do today what you can put off until tomorrow.


Long Live the Queen of Procrastination

1 comment:

  1. You certainly know how to put a smile on my face! Your mailman story was hilarious! And the trivia about the opossum. Wow, I never knew any of that. It will certainly come in handy though if I shound encounter one of these little creatures one day in my yard. At least now I'll know what to expect if one of them falls over.

    This internet stuff is getting to me. None in Florida, and then now my laptop has none here at home. Go figure! Thank goodness I have my desktop.

    Your motto is the same as mine. It's much better to do tomorrow what you probably should have done today. However, the dust keeps on coming and the laundry keeps on building up. I'm off now to do a bit of that house work thing too. You have a fantastic day. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete