Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cribbage and the Cat


I was most surprised to see a comment left by a professional cribbage player regarding She Devil playing cribbage.  


I have no idea where she found HIM. She must be back in those chat rooms again.  I guess I'll have to change the password....again.




At first I feared he was going to challenge her to a game and I'd be found out...that she doesn't really play and I'd be no match for him.  But I'm guessing he probably knows this already.


It had me going, but it doesn't seem to be bothering her at all.


Hit me with your best shot cribbageland!
As she said to me today "Tell him to bring it on...."


I don't know WHERE she gets this attitude.  It must be from Left Brain's side of the family.




Long Live the Queen of the Missing Pegs

No comments:

Post a Comment