Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fun with Photos

What is she up to, I wonder?
I had been cat sitting for our neighbors earlier this year and I love taking pictures of their cat, Yada.  He's so pretty.  And after I found the stash of canned food, he became my best buddy!




They always leave the toilet seat up for drinking.  Yeah, that was news to me also. I thought it was just dogs that did that, and I kept worrying about the cat falling into the toilet.  




Oh!  That would be a funny photo.  Well, since I couldn't convince Yada to go into the toilet (he's very fast) I concluded it would have to happen in Photoshop.  So I took advantage of playing hide and seek with him and this shot was purr-fect for my purposes.


By blending the great head shot and the toilet together, I finally got my photo of Yada hiding in the toilet.  It was a bit of work, but not nearly as hard (or painful) of actually convincing Yada to sit in the toilet for the photo.  


No animals (or photographer's for that matter) were harmed in the making of this photo.


Long Live the Queen of Goofy Photos!

1 comment:

  1. Yada is a beautiful cat. And I love your "Cat in the toilet" photo. Great extraction job. I still have a ways to go before my extractions will look as good. (Especially things/persons with fur or hair.) I just visited a new Walmart Store a few towns over from here, and was very impressed with their stock and prices. Now I'll have to plan for a return trip. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete