Monday, April 23, 2012

The last few days

Left Brain was working yesterday so it was a leisurely day for the Queen.  I had some lunch and then went out to Perrot Park to scout for the very bestest camping spot available to consider for later this year before we head westward.

When I got home I decided to take a little nap and stripped off my clothes and slithered into the sheets with She Devil by the side.  I was just about to the city limits of Slumberland when the doorbell rang.  Ignore it.  Ring ring ring.  Still ignored it.  Then I heard Roger's voice say "hello?"  I swear that man has a radar for whenever I have no clothes on!  I leapt from my covers and scrambled on some clothes to go out and greet him.  It's my own fault, I had told him he could come over and bring more things in.  This was actually a good thing as I'm trying not to nap so much anyway.

Today I went to see the Pulmonologist about my lack of oxygen when I sleep.  Based on what Left Brain has documented it was no surprise to any of us that I continue to have sleep apnea.  But I need to have a sleep study first before I can get back on the CPAP machine.  Thankfully I am able to get in on May 1st so it won't be a long wait.

Having a need to get outta here and away from roofers I conspired with my friend Marti to spend the day plant shopping tomorrow.  She'll be the only one shopping.  I'm just driving and enjoying her company and the fun of the road trip.  I guess I will do a little bit of shopping as I want to find a really cool hummingbird feeder to hang out where we camp and maybe a small bird bath of some sort also.  We always manage to find good places to eat and have a lot of fun on these outings.

Left Brain has made arrangements with the owners of our motor home to go and get it on Wednesday, so at least we can be working on it and getting it cleaned up and ready for our departure.  And now I'm off to get a new hair do for the new life.  I have no idea what I'll end up with except it will not be as Left Brain suggested...shaving my head to match his.  I'll still be the hairy one.

Long Live the Queen of (snore......) Apnea

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you thank you for staying hairy! I'm not crazy about ladies going bald. Gosh, I can't believe how quickly your plans are going. As for Roger's radar, I do believe in it. As soon as I get undressed and hop into my jammies, everyone finds a reason to knock on my door needing something. I guess the radar is just built into guys. When you're plant shopping, you might want something little to hang inside your new home. Today we actually got a bit of sunshine for a litle while even while it was still raining. Go figure! You have a wonderful night. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete