Friday, November 15, 2013

Photoshop Friday - young dancer

Here is the original image for this week's challenge, a talented young dancer with a charming expression.



Now it's time to have fun with it. 

I feel a little bad about putting into these scary situations...but that's what was calling out to me.





Let's see what the others have done to this sweet child.

From Andrea:




From Judi:



Long Live the Queen of the Dance

If you'd like another photo challenge visit my friend's blog at Life In the End of Rainbow Valley.  Her posts are always interesting and she is starting a feature of favorite photos on Friday.

Next weeks challenge will be:

5 comments:

  1. Wow, these are great ... you really should open it up. I am learning all kinds of good ideas from you and your followers :) As for next weeks picture ... it is so beautiful, I almost hate to touch it. But, I guess that's the challenge. Thanks Queen Jester ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I posted it on my blog ... not that I get huge amounts of traffic, but it is a start. Hope you have a great weekend Queen of Challenges ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this.....one day I will learn photoshop. My next post will have a couple of Picasa edits. Ok, stop laughing, I'm still in kindergarten with this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "twins" balancing! That one really made me laugh! I think I have told you that Sandhill Crane are my very favourite birds. I adore them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these edits are fabulous!! The imagination and creativity here is awesome. I'm sorry I missed out on the fun, but I'm working my way back to humanity. I agree with Andrea. The next challenge with the bird photo is almost too lovely to play with but I shall give it a try. Thanks QJ! Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete