Monday, November 25, 2013

Mandarin Orange Monday

I find myself watching for all things orange these days, although I know I could just alter something to make it orange.

We noticed this orange thunderbird convertible pass us by while out the other day.


It was nice, but could be even a little more orange...and it needed to show the speed it is capable of, so I added a motion blur.



Then I tweaked it with a radial blur.


And, of course, I posterized it...because I just can't stop myself from doing this. 


Perhaps there is a twelve step program for Posterizers Anonymous?

Long Live the Queen of Zoom Zoom

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, an orange Thunderbird!!! What a fabulous color for a magnificent car!! The soft lines of this car remind me of the "49" Ford. Even the big round tail lights! Such a beauty! I think my favorite is the shot with the radial blur. This was such a treat for my eyes. You have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these! I like the last one best. Nice!

    ReplyDelete