Monday, November 11, 2013

MOM -fox

This image of the fox was not taken by me, but I just loved the color of his fur and thought he'd be perfect for Mandarin Orange Monday.



Then I tweaked the photo a bit...I had to do something of my own and here I used a poster edges filter, of course, I do this to everything it seems.



Then I tried it again using a brush strokes filter -find edges to come up with this rendition. I really enjoyed the way it brought out the detail in all that luscious fur.



Long Live the Foxy Queen

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous close up of the fox. I like your last image best. I am going to have to start playing more with these filters. I don't use most of them, but I like what I see you doing with them. Now I'm off to see what sort of mischief I can get into today. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know who took the original photo? Hope you have had a wonderful decade since this was originally posted <3

    ReplyDelete