Monday, April 22, 2013

Mandarin Orange Monday

I've decided I simply must play along with Andrea from the Sol and her theme of Mandarin Orange Monday.

I love the color orange.  It is such a happy color and always makes me feel good.  It always looks nicest next to it's secondary color of blue.

Since I have had lots of opportunity to photograph orange things recently I took one of these photos and applied a sponge filter to it to snap it up a bit.

Here is my first offering for M.O.M.
Thanks for letting me play along.

We will be leaving Missouri and heading towards Wisconsin tomorrow and may not have an opportunity to post anything to the blog for a couple of days while in transit.  I'm just warning ya...



Long Live the Queen of Orange

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like orange, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I love orange flowers. What are these? They look like Honeysuckle. Next week, why not post your M.O.M. photo on the MOM page. http://lorikart.com Scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see the link to upload your photo.

    Be safe on your journey to Wisconsin. I hope the weather holds good for you. Have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.


    ReplyDelete