Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Flowers found at the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum

Although the raptor show at this museum is one of the highlights, it's by no means all there is to see.
ocotilla blossum

All around are birds, cactus, animals and docents waiting to explain things to you.



I don't know the names of all the plants but I still enjoy their beauty. 



This blog entry will be mainly photos to let you enjoy the sights of the flora that abounds in the museum.

fishhook cactus

 
 



Long Live the Queen of the Cactus

2 comments:

  1. These are all marvelous pictures (I have to ask too, what camera you are using). You have hidden this talent from us up 'till now. You have "the eye" and not everyone does. Your flowers are beautiful by themselves, but your presentation of them makes them amazing. Good job, Queen of the hidden talent.

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The desert is indeed filled with awesome plants and colors. I am always so amazed at the gorgeous blooms on the different cactus plants. Keep these wonderful photos coming. My aunt and uncle once told me that the Arizona deserts are the most beautiful places on earth. I am seeing all this beauty through your photos. Have a wonderful night, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete