Sunday, October 13, 2013

Good Help is so Hard to Get

After seeing George's post, I realize George and Gracie feel they have too many chores around the house, but really...they are hardly any help at all.

But they are much more agile than I am and so I did enlist their help in a reorganization project recently.

It's always a struggle to find just the perfect place for things, and many times it involves crawling around on the floor to reach way back into the recesses.

But why go through all this if I have them to help me, right?

This project incorporated both of them removing items from under the bench seats and replacing them with items seldom used.


Here they are consulting each other on whether or not this is a good spot for the microwave grill.


Gracie goes deeper back to see what else might work while George leaves to go get more stuff.
Haha!  Busted...she wasn't checking out anything - she was off to take a cat nap!
 
.
George is pleased with how it's all going so far.


Maybe I'm working them a bit too hard...they really look tired.




 
Long Live the Queen of Union Labor

4 comments:

  1. Love all your blogs, love the kitties too.
    Marlene Salls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your kitty photos are just too precious. They are so willing to pose for you. At least they try to help you out a bit. Pogo doesn't do much except to decorate the carpet every now and then if he thinks I don't have enough to do to keep me busy. Such a good boy! lol. You have a fabulous day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit I LLLOOOVVVEEE when the kitties take over! pond lois

    ReplyDelete