Friday, September 27, 2013

Photoshop Friday - morning glories

Yes, I tend to use the same filters in Photoshop Elements 10 all the time. I can't help it, they are my favorites. 

After receiving messages from many of you showing the results you've come up with I'd like to open my Photoshop Friday up as a challenge.  Use the original image and then send me a message with your image and I'll post it in next weeks Photoshop Friday.  Please let me know if you'd like your name posted with it - I would only use first names. 

Here is a lovely morning glory stretching up to greet the sky.



 
This is after applying the watercolor filter to it.



And then I tried the posterization effect.



And finally the dry brush filter.



Long Live the Queen of Morning Glories

3 comments:

  1. I like all of these! Nice work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well guess what ... my favorite is the Porterized version ... What a surprise. Are we goofy or what? What is it about posterizing that we like ... don't know, but it is what it is. I will send you a picture, but not sure how to do that. I will have to check to figure out if I have your e-mail address ... surely I do, but don't remember at this moment. I am off for the weekend to a wonderful 40th Anniversary of the International Crane Foundation. I have spent many lovely hours with this group of people and am looking forward to it again. Hope you have a fun weekend planned and I will be back next week to try to figure out how to send you a picture ... Be well Queen of good ideas ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the watercolor and drybrush filters best. But I really like the original best of all. I love morning glories, and wouldn't mind having a yard full of them. I'll try to get a photo to you during the week. I'm at work now, and Pogo is curled up in my jacket. (on his blanket, of course.) This Sunday, we are going to a picnic given by the shelter where I got him. Pogo will be thrilled to see all the other doggies. I have to get busy now. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete