Thursday, September 12, 2013

Photoshop Friday-George

I just can't stop taking pictures of George and Gracie!

Here is one of George where he suddenly saw something out the window and I managed to catch the alertness in his eyes.



Then I altered the background with cloning in the greenish tint of the grass in the window behind him.  I followed this up by using the impressionist brush to give it an overall blur and swirl to blend it further.




And finally used a sponge filter to soften the overall image.





Long Live the Queen of Spongy Cats

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job on George's photo. I will have to check out the impressionist brush. It looks like fun. Have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of George's portraits are beautiful. What you did with it is also excellent. You have a gift with that!

    ReplyDelete