Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday at the Escapade

It feels like it should be Thursday or Friday already, our butts are dragging.  So we slept in this morning and skipped the seminar on smart phones, broadbands and air cards.  It sounded like of like a repeat of the other day.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

This morning we'll head over to learn about Geo-caching for beginners and then meet some of the Chapters and learn what rallies might be going on in the Arizona area this winter.  We've already been invited to the ones in Quartzite where they dry camp for two weeks in the desert and have a two day happy hour.  Hmmmm?  I guess it's really something to behold as the desert fills up with big rigs and comes alive.  We'll see.

My seminar at 1:30 is on Controlling Holding Tank Odors.  I want to learn how to do this without chemicals  At 3:00 we'll go to the Woulda Coulda Shoulda seminar and learn all the things RV'ers wish they had known from the start.

I enjoyed the comment from one of my followers that they had no idea it was this much work.  It appears that full timers just toss their clothes in the rig and go off smiling into the sunset.  Oh, if it were just that easy!  There's a lot of things you need to be mindful of for safety reasons....more than I ever dreamed.

Tonight is an off night and we're glad for the rest!

Long Live the Queen of Information Overload

2 comments:

  1. What is Geo-caching? I'm such a curious person. Have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I think I've ridden on a horse past the Quartzite area. Just a few trailers at the time, but heard it gets to be quite a population party. Enjoy. pond lois

    ReplyDelete