Thursday, February 23, 2012

Now it really feels real

Left Brain called Ken Wastlund from Gerard Hoeschler to start the process of selling the house.  This was in the late morning.  By later that afternoon he had already been there to do a walk through so he could advise us what needed to be done to prepare it for sale and started to set up a listing.  Yikes!  Now it is really REAL.  He works fast and is good, so we're hoping we can accomplish our goal sometime this summer.


Bloodroot are one of the first spring flowers to pop up.
This spring will be so different from all the previous ones as I won't be digging up and starting new garden beds, I'll actually have to restrain myself and just clean up and work with the existing ones.  Not as much fun, but....    Of course, this doesn't mean I can't still go plant shopping!  I will want to plan many annuals as early as possible so the yard looks super spiffy (if that's even possible) to attract those buyers.  So yes Marti - we will still need to do shopping, just a little different than before.




Long Live the Queen of Spring Planting

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Things are really moving fast! My mind would be spinning right about now. I love the photo of the Blood root. I don't think I've ever seen it before. I'm at work, so gotta get busy here. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete