Friday, August 19, 2011

Memories....

Okay, I know my memory is going, but this is ridiculous.


The timer dinged today and I couldn't remember why I had set it.


Sometimes I will set the stove timer if I'm adding water to the pond in case I forget about it and let it overflow - not good for the basement.


Nope...not that.


Hmmm.  Something smells good.  I opened the microwave and there was my soup.  That's what the dinging was telling me...lunch was ready.


And just in time...I was getting hungry.


I miss my memory.


Long Live the Queen of ...something..I forget what it was right now

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know I'm not alone. It's frustrating sometimes trying to remember why I am doing something. I usually just walk away, and the memory of the reason comes back to me.
    Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete