Sunday, August 7, 2011

the celebration continues

My hair is ready for the birthday bash.  I finally got the curls I wanted.  


The birthday party that never ends continues on today.  I need to post photos of the latest gifts I've received, but right now I'm enjoying my visit from my daughter and family.  


The party at Carlos O'Kelly's is today, so I need to pick up my cake and some grass.  No, not that kind of grass.  I had my eye on some miscanthus the other day and couldn't decide, so since I'm in the same town that is holding my cake hostage, I'll pick it up also.  My son-in-law seemed very shocked when I mentioned the grass...or excited...not sure.


I've had some comments on how can it be a surprise party when I'm organizing it.  Well...I might just go to Manny's for lunch instead.  Now THAT would be a surprise for everyone!  But, that's too mean...even for me, so I'll show up where expected.


So, I should get out of my jammies and get going.  Hmm.  Maybe I should arrive in my birthday suit....that would be a surprise at the party.


Nah, 60 is too young for that yet.  I think I'll save that for my 70th.


Long Live the Queen of Curls



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Your curls look fantastic!! I knew what kind of grass you meant - shows you how exciting I am, huh? lol. Enjoy your celebrating and your family. Have a fantastic day!! Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete