Monday, May 20, 2013

More book covers

Making these book covers are addicting. 
 
front cover

Each one opens a new canvas for a small art quilt.
back cover


But sometimes the fabric is so cool I don't want to bother with design at all, just to showcase the fabric. 

This super hero fabric was just too much fun and I wanted to use it alone for this one.




Then this fabric summed up the meaning of the books they were to cover with expressions of gratitude.




 Those take very little time to produce.

Long Live the Queen of Books

4 comments:

  1. I love these! When you sell them, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if you are like me, you will end up with a closet full of fabric that you just love and must have ... No, wait ... no closet for fabric? Oh my ... well, you will be making book covers, quilts and knowing you, you will find lots of other ways to use up your fabulous fabric. It is nice that you are so talented and that you have so many ways of expressing yourself. I love your book covers and would love for you to make one for me, but I read paperback mysterys ... hardly worth the effort. McGuffy, on the other hand, could use some book covers. She is a reader, reviewer and and writer ... now that's a market:) Love that you get so much enjoyment out of what you do ... and other's do too because you give your things away. You are such a nice person Queen of Thoughtful Gifts ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use up scraps. Nice.

    ReplyDelete