Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Twisters are ready for the shows

I've been working on a remodeling of my former pattern to create a small Halloween item for the September shows.  It went quite smoothly and I've been working feverishly on creating a grouping of them to make an impact.


They measure about 12 inches high and can be suspended with some fishing line or hung on a wall.


Some will hang in the booth and the others will be tucked into the little spooky bucket for display.  These will be priced at $25 and I do believe they will be hot sellers!


I love creating things for fall and Halloween in particular.  Maybe it's because my school colors were black and orange, I seem to love the Halloween prints the best.


This pattern will be done in a variety of Christmas and Channukah fabrics also for those holidays.


Next I need to revamp my Jester pattern so it sits better and then begin on my commissioned orders.  It feels so good to be sewing again and playing with my beads, clay, feathers, paints and all the fun things in the studio.


Long Live the Twister Queen

1 comment:

  1. Your twisters are adorable! I agree they will be hot sellers. Your imagination is wonderful. I can't wait to see what your Christmas designs look like. Have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete