Monday, September 5, 2011

Left Brain returns!

On Sunday I went out to the bus barn to pick up Left Brain, home from Alaska after being gone for two months.
We spent the first day just catching up with each other and today I started working on the piles of laundry.
It is so nice to have someone to cook for again!
We tackled the fallen tree this afternoon and both of us are achy and sore from the chore.  Once I got going it was hard to stop and while he mowed the lawn I started pulling weeds and moving plants.  It's finally cool enough to be able to deal with this.
Tomorrow I resume my tutoring, so it's truly feeling like "back to school" time here.
Ah, life is good.
Long Live the Queen of Happiness

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home, LB. Cheryl, your cat is probably happy all the conversational burden will be lifted off of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're absolutely right. Life IS good! Glad your hubby is home again.

    There is an award awaiting you on my blog. Just right click on it and download it. Your blog has given me so much enjoyment. Thank you. Have a great day now, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete