Saturday, August 9, 2014

Photoshop Friday

Ok, this is getting embarrassing.  I did my post earlier  and never gave it a thought that it was Friday.   Maybe our Friday Fish we had for lunch should have been a cue, but no...I totally spaced out....again.

Therefore, this is coming to you on Saturday instead.

The worst part is that I had my image ready!  In fact, I had two of them prepared because I couldn't decide which I liked the most.

It always amazes me how people's rendition will vary so widely.

Here is the original shot of a cute little guy at one of the soccer games I attended this summer:



First I put him in a window:



Then I thought I'd put him in this window up in the tower:



Andrea gave a sense of danger to her image, I'm not real sure what's grabbing him, but I think I'd scream too:



Edna came up with the perfect scenario of a child being comforted at the scene of a spooky house:



Next weeks image will be:





Long Live the Queen of Photoshop


8 comments:

  1. I think it's amazing that we all thought of scary things. I love the idea of the window. And I'd cry too if that big cat was snarling at me. Thanks for another fun project. Now I'm off to pick up my grandson. You have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all but Edna's was especially good this week. And what a great original capture, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...creepy...I didn't think "scary" like all of you did. I need to learn how to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think any of you got it ... look at what the "sweet" liitle boy is putting in his mouth. I guess because it was my idea, it was obvious to me that the little boy has ahold of the cat's tail and is about to take a bite out of it. It's not the kid that is scared .. . it's the cat! As for the rest of them ... Edna takes the prize again this week. She is the queen of PS today ... Sorry Queen Jester ... but you are the Qween of every other day, right?

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Well, that puts a whole new spin on it. Poor kitty. Here he was in danger and nobody protected him from the evil little child. I accept that Edna is the PS Queen....hands down.

      Delete
  5. Just wanted to let you know Andrea I thought it was awfully clever to have that lil devil have hold of that cat's tail and he deserved to be taught a LIFE lesson. Better now. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Cheryl this totally cracked me up! -Lisa/Blue Iris Graphics

    ReplyDelete