Monday, August 18, 2014

New toaster oven cover

Since I only had a small amount of fabric left from making the chair covers, I just had to find a way to use it up or let it go.

So, I decided the toaster over could use a new cover.



I like this much better as it has more color than just the brown one I created first.

It's nice to be able to switch things out from time to time.

Karen did warn Left Brain several times to run before he got covered as well....but it appears he did not listen.




Long Live the Queen of Covers

4 comments:

  1. Ha! You two are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo funny! I love your new toaster cover, but I'm not so sure that Left Brain's new cap fits very well. tee hee hee. We are having exceptional weather lately. I'm hoping that some of it is going your way too. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I did warn him. But when do men ever listen to women? Hardy har har.

    ReplyDelete