Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Gracie is so helpful

Gracie is the most curious cat I've ever had.  Any time you open a door she's right there to see what's in it.

I was sorting out the video area and putting all the movies into one container, the computer stuff in a separate one and then the music in a third one.



 Apparently the height didn't concern her.  



As soon as I turned my back she was up and in the narrow cabinet by the co-pilot chair.  Keep in mind this is only four inches thick.



Long Live the Queen of Curious Cats

4 comments:

  1. Gracie looks so comfy in her new found resting spot, and she's such a wonderful little helper. Pogo doesn't exactly help me around the house. However, he's very good at sticking to my ankle to make sure I don't sneak out without him. hee hee hee. You have a fabulous day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's cute. she needs a catwalk all the way around your place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracie is a girl after my heart ... Heights, widths, whatever, if it is reachable, I am in it. Must show something about superiority of sexes etc., maybe or whatever ... purrrr. Don't want to get myself in trouble with the boys :) Gracy, you are such a beautiful cat ... your curiosity and willfulness is just another plus ... Stay safe Queen Cat of Seymour.

    Diva @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracie is adorable. I love a cat who is a helper...of course, I love those who aren't, too. *wink*

    ReplyDelete