Friday, August 8, 2014

New quilts for the RV

I ordered some fabrics from Keepsake Quilting and finally had time to dig into them and play.

I used the blue and yellow collection to make this chevron pattern table runner.




The other pack of squares purchased didn't thrill me that much, so I just slammed them together to make a square quilt for the steering wheel table.

It was fun, but now I need to find more sewing to do.

Hmmm, my daughter does have a project in mind using the kids baby clothes, maybe she'd let me play with that.




Long Live the Queen of Quilting

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful. Your creative talent is just awesome. Makes me want to get back into sewing. Hmmm, maybe later when all my crocheting projects are finished. You have a great evening, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You really are endlessly talented. I am so impressed. Really.

    ReplyDelete