Thursday, August 28, 2014

Photos chosen for the KX News Weather program

We watch the news and weather each night, and with Mountain Time we don't have to wait so late in the day to see it.  I could get used to this!

They always show photos of the area weather, so I decided to send in some of mine.  I just found out today that all four I submitted were accepted. 







I can't wait to see the news tonight and see if they show one at a time or all at once.

It was a lazy day today with the heat soaring into the low 90's, so the AC is on and I did four loads of laundry.  It was much more pleasant to bring them back here for folding.  At least that nasty job is done.

They are predicting severe thunderstorms this weekend and it makes us a bit uneasy with this hillside behind us.  We'll have to keep an eye on any potential slides.

Long Live the Queen of Weather

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Your photos are wonderful. I especially love the one with the wind machines. The sun flowers give it just the right touch. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete