Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Halloween projects

This weekend is my first art show, so I decided I'd better start creating something for the show.


I have some dolls prepared from before, but I wanted to catch up on my Halloween items.  One of my best seasonal sellers are the witches legs.  They are fun to tuck into dresser drawers, place under toaster ovens and my favorite...slam into the hatchback of my van.  This batch has just had their boots painted on and are drying.  Then I'll add the shoelaces.


Another favorite are my little witches.  This group just got their heads placed in position and are waiting for hair, hats and props.  Let's see...I've got two days to finish them...should be okay.  I hope.


I really need to stop procrastinating.  I'll work on that tomorrow.


Long Live the Queen of Put It Off for Another Day

1 comment:

  1. I love your Halloween projects!! I started my doll collection years ago with a witch doll. Those witch dolls are still my favorites. Several years ago I made a couple of cloth dolls with faces of my granddaughter and great granddaughter. Hmmmm, I wonder if they still have them? Now it's time for me to get busy here. I hope your craft show goes well. Have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete