Friday, December 6, 2013

Photoshop Friday

For this weeks challenge we went with a word prompt instead of a photo to manipulate.

I'd like to hear from those who have been playing along...which do you prefer?  Word prompt with wide open possibilities or a photo to work on directly?

I chose the word "storm" because there was an RV in our park that is that model and I figured I could make it look like it was in a storm, but I feel I fell short of my goal.  It's not as stormy as I would have liked, but then again I did put it off until this afternoon and had limited time to play with it.

Judi came through with storming the walls - perhaps this is what Black Friday looked like.



Today is being called Ice Friday due to the storms ripping through our country right now.

We are happy to be sunny and warm in Florida and away from all that icky weather.

I'm going to wait to see what the consensus is for Photoshop Friday and may decide to put it on hold until the first of the year as this is a very busy time for many people.

Long Live the Queen of Storms

2 comments:

  1. You are very creative. I look forward to what you do next, even though I am an outsider looking in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both creative plays on the word "storm". I'll bet that's what the wall would have looked like had the sales been on the other side. My contribution is coming in late. I got a bit busy and plum forgot. Sorry. I do enjoy this challenge. I think I like the pictures better, but every now and then the word challenge is good for the creative brain. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete