Monday, December 23, 2013

I'm back again!

It has been a whirlwind these last couple of days and I missed my computer while it was gone but it appears to be healthy again.

I'm going to miss having my flock of ibis grazing next to our motorhome, as well as the
sandhill cranes that come walking through.

My kitchen cart was supposed to arrive last Friday, but it was delayed due to the holiday traffic.  The latest peek at the tracking shows it's on its way and should arrive by the end of the day.

We delayed our departure for the next park by one day to allow the PC to be finished up and for this to arrive, so hopefully I can get it put together tonight before we leave.

It's hot and humid today - 85 right now, but not complaining.  They had predicted rain earlier and we were concerned about getting everything taken down and put away for the move, but it's a beautiful day.

Most of the day was spent doing laundry and cleaning up the place, I like to start a new stay with everything clean and ready to go.

We'll be hooking up with the grandkids and their parents tomorrow, so there will be no time for housework while they are here.

This little bluebird stopped by to say goodbye to us.  First time I'd seen them here.

Here's hoping everyone has a great holiday and I'll post when I can.

Long Live the Queen

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, Cheryl, I'm sitting here drooling over that photo of the Bluebird. I don't have any here, and I just love them. Your photo is awesome! Yeah, I would have a hard time leaving all those beautiful birds behind to move on, but there will be more at your next camp. Florida has some really beautiful birds. Now it's time for me to whip up some supper for Pogo and myself. I lose track of time, yet he never complains. You have a wonderful night, hugs, Edna B>

    ReplyDelete