Monday, November 10, 2014

Silly Warnings

My neighbor Kathy introduced me to the steering wheel table, or I never would have thought to look for such a thing.

It provides an extra surface and the table skirt hides junk underneath, like cat toys and other sundry items.

I had to laugh when I read the warning not to drive with the table in place.  I mean, how stupid can a person be?  But then again, it must have happened for them to create such a warning.

I don't know...it seems comfortable to me to be able to drive along with a cup of coffee....very relaxing!



Long Live the Queen of Imminent Collisions

6 comments:

  1. i'm betting that warning was absolutely necessary, somehow for someone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the warning that you can't leave the driver's seat to get a cup of coffee when you have the cruise control engaged. Did you know that there is a warning to not put live animals in the microwave?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have warnings for some that aren't the brightest in the crayon box...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Leave it to you, though, to think of driving with the table and a cup of coffee. Ha! Seriously, though...it is a scary thought that someone might try it! The warnings they post on things now insults my intelligence, and I am sure yours. But, in reality, look at all of the time and money tied up in courts over hot coffee and such. Good grief. Sadly, common sense isn't so common anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fun photo! Seriously, would a person actually attempt driving with the table up? There are some really stupid folks out there. I agree that a lot of today's warnings are an insult to my intelligence. I think most of the current ( and past ) lawsuits should be tossed out of court. People really do have to learn to take responsibility for their actions.

    On that note, you have a fantabulous day. Hugs, Edna B,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Queen of EVERYTHING: The picture of you at the steering wheel table is now my absolute FAVORITE of ALL your pictures, even the uneneding ingenious/inspiring parade of glorious photos whence you are on the other side of the camera. Well done. Must mention your fun-filled fringed shirt that just plain makes me smile. :-) Carry on, in your glorious QUEENDOM ~ you would have caputured some fab snowy pictures here, today. Red cardinals perched on snow flocked pines. ~ sincerly, pond lois

    ReplyDelete