Sunday, November 30, 2014

Other Crazy Cat People in the park

We get a lot of people who stop and look at our cat tent and tunnel system.  But this lady proclaimed how much she loved it and invited me to come and see her "cat house".  Hmmm.  What kind of park is this?




 The other day I was tooling around on my bike and when I went past her house, she and her husband were outside...so I stopped to say hi.




Her "cat house" is incredible.  Her husband helped construct it and it runs the length of their storage shed (and beyond)  and is snugged between the shed and the house.  It has multiple platforms for their two cats to perch on.  There is a larger door in the back where she can access the litter box for cleaning.  And the best part of all is that the cats can come and go from the house at their leisure.  Please...don't anyone tell George and Gracie about this...they would be SO jealous.

Then I got to go inside and meet the cats.  The one cat was very shy and the photo I tried to snag of it was blurry, so you only get to see Tucker...the more outgoing cat.



He is somewhat dog like and likes to fetch with Karen, his owner.

He is certainly not shy and even offered his tummy to me for scratching...without attacking my hand while doing so.

Such a pretty boy!


It's always nice to meet other cat lovers and share the joy.

Long Live the Queen of Cats

4 comments:

  1. how neat! and a beautiful cat it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes just a pussover for anything cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tucker is a gorgeous kitty cat. What a neat house your neighbors have built for their cats. I've never seen one like this, but I like it very much. It's good to have neighbors who enjoy their pets as much as you do. Today I finished off the "cat" house that I was making to put out on my front porch. Even though Blackie has come inside, one never knows when another kitty will need shelter from the weather. You have a wonderful evening, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete