Friday, August 23, 2013

Photoshop Friday - swinging in the rain

Today we are off to explore Ottawa Canada, so I will post my Photoshop Friday blog and continue with our tourist exploration tomorrow.

I may have posted this before, my mind seems to be leaving me more and more lately.  So, if it's a duplicate....please forgive me.

I shot this image last year of Kiersten swinging on the swing set out in the lake as a storm was approaching.




We actually did make her leave before the storm hit, but I always wondered what it might have looked like had she stayed and played during the heavy rain that followed.



Long Live the Queen of Good Grandmothers

3 comments:

  1. You are traveling to so many wonderful places. I am traveling too ... in circles, trying to keep up with things I have no control over, but that's a story for another day. I love how you added the rain in the pictures of Kiersten on the swing ... you don't have to guess how it would look anymore.

    I enjoyed your ornery little kitties and thier harassing of thier Mom and Dad ... you could have posted them on Feline Friday. They are adorable and I love that thier personalities have come to the surface ... they certainly are comfortable in their new life. So where are you off to next ... there is so much to see in Canada. I would love to be with you, but it is not to be. So I will go back to my drab little life and wish you well, Queen of the passing of gas :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very poetic image. It is kind of bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, nice job on adding the rain to the photo. I think it's just wonderful that you can travel about like this and see all of these wonderful places. You have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete