Sunday, June 9, 2013

The conspiracy theory

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that George and Gracie have adapted to our life and settled in, but I'm sensing an overthrow in the kingdom.

This is what I witnessed the other day. 
It appeared to just be two cats snuggling and kissing. 



But then I saw George whisper in Gracie's ear.





She almost blurted it out, but he was quick to shush her with his big orange paw.



Aaaah...now she gets it.  Who would have guessed such a sweet looking kitty could have such an evil laugh?



I'm not sure what they're up to,
but I can bet it will be in the wee hours of the night.

Long Live the Queen of Concern

3 comments:

  1. A conversation you were not supposed to be privy to and now see ... now you must be concerned about what will happen in the dark of the night. Hmmmm, are they so wily as to pull something off without you knowing ... and what might that be? :) At my house it would be a given that it would be a food raid ... probably in Diva's kitchen because she gets treats that nobody else gets from her Mom (my daughter). So though I seldom get up in the night, if I were to, I might find things suspiciously quiet ... dare I go down and catch them in the act? Or do I just look the other way and let the fat boys get fatter. Such a dilemma. So yes, Queen of concern ... isn't it wonderful how having a lovely pair of cats in your house has opened the doors to many more levels of love and curiosity. Don't you wonder how you ever got along without them? Be well Queen Mother of Cats ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really well done! Grizelda & Chloe Jo are sisters. I bottlefed their litter. They are always running amuck. Grizelda is a thinker, but Chloe Jo is impulsive. Poor Maggie is usually the victim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found in the past that two kitties in the house means that you always have to be on your toes and aware. They are so secretive and mischievous. Your kitties look so adorable all cuddled together. You have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete