Friday, June 14, 2013

Photoshop Friday

Since I love using background textures to filter many of my photos, I have been known to photograph some odd stuff.

Others in the crowd will be ooohing and aaaahing over the subject matter we all came to see and I'll be off in the weeds shooting things like this gravel.



It's useable as it is, but I keep thinking it might be more interesting if it were liquified and swirled a bit.  So this is what I ended up with.  Maybe I should stop sniffing the cats phernomes.


Long Live the Queen of Swirlies

3 comments:

  1. Well, that is cool. If you look at the gravel & stones you can see all kinds of things...faces, animals, planets, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovey swirled gravel. You do have an eye for the interesting! p.s. Walnuts in small I care package: collected, dried, cracked by "my" left brain here in La Crosse. Pond lois. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the gravel photo. It's really quite interesting. If you lighten it a lot, you can use it as a texture over another photo. Hmmm, not a bad idea.

    That garden pond is very nice indeed. I would really love to have a little pond in my garden. Somehow though, I think it would just bring us more skeeters.

    You have a wonderful night, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete