Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Garmin Returns

Thanks to the help of my buddy, Bob, my Garmin gps unit has been sent back and replaced...at no cost.  As soon as it was delivered to the campground I spent some quality time loading geocaches for the area.

I've really missed this sport and we've been out with it a couple of times now, once with our granddaughter, Kiersten, to snag a few more finds.

I prepared a travel bug to launch the next time I find a cache that has enough space to leave it.




Each travel bug has it's only little story and some have specific missions or goals.  Here's the back story to the travel bug I've named Sweeeeeet!

I was in love with cupcakes before the
 whole cupcake craze began. 
 I guess I was just ahead of my time.


It also caused me to be over my weight limit 
and thus begins the diet.



Even though I can't indulge as much as I used to, 
there's no reason this little travel bug 
can't go from one sweet spot to another.



Perhaps after you've found this,
 it's time for a little something to nosh on
before heading to the next cache.




It's so good to have you back my amigo - I've missed you!

Long Live the Queen of Garmin Reuniting

2 comments:

  1. Stop! Don't you know your are tantalizing my taste buds? You can't just talk about cup cakes and sweet stuff and then walk away from it. Did you find something to nosh on while you were on your way to plant this most tempting morsel? I am trying to lose ten more pounds (you know, the hardest last ten pounds) before I go to Switerland in August and you now have made that very difficult. My mouth waters, Queen of Tempation ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is wonderful! I wish I could join you on these adventures. This just looks like so much fun! I don't think I could get truckers to do it, though! Ha!

    ReplyDelete