Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

These nice cool Florida mornings are the best time for snuggling.

I could feel his head next to mine on the pillow, so I turned and we gazed into each other’s eyes.  Then we put our foreheads and noses together, sending silent messages of love and adoration.

His whiskers tickled my nose, causing me to giggle.

I ran my hands through the thick, luxurious hair on his head and then skimmed along the hair on his chest.  He is so manly and magnificent.

He gently caressed my face and gave me a sweet kiss on the mouth, continuing on to nuzzle my face.

I can’t tell you how much I love this cat.





And now for the Photoshop Friday results!

The original photo was:



Edna submitted this:




I came up with this rendition:


Long Live the Queen of Orange Cats

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, you took the words right out of my mouth. That's how I love my little dog!! That was a beautiful story to start off my morning. The little gecko is the perfect touch for a Florida mail box. Speaking of Florida, only two more weeks to go. Woo Hoo!!! You have a fabulous day and Happy Valentines Day to you too, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never stop writing this blog! I love it!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh S .... (shucks :), I forgot to send you my PSF picture ... I think I really am getting old, or at least my brain is. I will send it and you can do what you want with it (finger down the throat motion).

    Love your romantic interlude with George ... hmmmm, and how is Left Brain feeling about this love affair. And then there is Gracie ... she may well resent you intrusion. You live a life of high risk, Queen of Great Fun ... loved it!

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that coming. I am sure Left Brain and his girl cat are close, too. I love your art exhibits.

    ReplyDelete