Thursday, March 7, 2013

Memories of Lake Havasu-


 
The Visitors Center is set a quaint English theme, very fitting since the London Bridge is right next door.
 
 
 


I’m glad Left Brain is so amenable and willing to pose for me. 
Here he is in an old English phone booth on his cell phone. 
I always wanted one of these for my gardens on the hillside. 
I can give up that goal now since the garden is gone.

The fountain and gate provide a nice setting as you enter the area.
 
Long Live the Queen of London

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I think that is so comical! A cell phone in a phone booth! I do love the phone booth though. Today we did not find any birds to photograph. I think they all fly North until I go home! Go figure!
    ware
    We did find a Best Buy to buy some new software. Now we have something new to play with this afternoon. You have a nice day now, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete