Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Reflections on my life

I've been trying to be a bit more constructive with my time lately.

You can only beat your own high scores so many times before it gets boring. 


I've been in a "reflective" mood lately and that's what inspired this photo.So, I've tried my hand a some poetry.


I looked at Haiku but that seemed a bit beyond me and finally settled on something more my style...limericks.

No no no!  Not THOSE kind of limericks, although they are fun.  My grandchildren read my blogs and this is strictly G or PG rated here.  So here goes....my first limerick to sum up our new life.


Left Brain and the Jester Queen
Wanted a life more serene
They bought an RV
And together did flee

And now down the road they careen

That sums up my poetry corner for today.

Long Live the Queen

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful water lily. So serene. Such a talent you have for poetry. I love your poem, and am looking forward to your next one. Have a beautiful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete