Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Queen has been cooking

I never thought I'd declare that cooking is fun.  I guess that's a lesson in never say never.  You just need the right gadgets.


Actually, I've had many of the gadgets for a long time, they just sat on the counter top so it looked more like a kitchen.  Now I'm plugging them in and turning them on!


My newest gadget is the Cuisinart electric pressure cooker - what fun.  After conquering my fear of blowing myself up (they don't allow that anymore with all the safety features) I have learned to really love this little puppy.


Last night I made tomato soup in it and then used my blender to puree it.  Great tasting soup!  Who would have believed I could produce this kind of food!


Long Live the Queen of the Kitchen

1 comment:

  1. Your dolly is gorgeous!!! I love the red hair! Even better, she cooks!

    I have never used a pressure cooker pan. I thought I was the cat's meow because I used my slow cooker crock pot once in a while.

    When I figure out how to animate the snow, I'll share it with you. Have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete