Monday, November 28, 2016

Death to the Spindles!

One of my first projects was to remove the spindles on top of every cabinet in the house.  Thanks to my friend Roy I learned how to make short work of these little puppies.
Before


After - not done with decorating up here yet

They were everywhere and just screamed "this house was built almost thirty years ago". 

before



I think the cleaner lines make it look more updated and certainly made cleaning up there a nightmare.  After the cabinets are painted I want to add a nice quotation I found to the area on the blank wall below the shelf.


Long Live the Queen of Remodeling

2 comments:

  1. Hardware changes make a big difference too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a redecorator extraordinare! So much better! Easy on eyes and Loverly.🌀😻🌀

    ReplyDelete