Saturday, July 27, 2013

Update on the Arizona Buzzard travel bug

I had left my first ever travel bug in Arizona to be found and moved.  This geocaching is new to both of us and although I have other travel bugs ready to launch, I have only sent one out into the world.

And out into the world it has gone!  It left Arizona and headed straight for Guam.  This was a success that I could hardly believe.  I was hoping for just someplace in the same state or perhaps a neighboring one.

I've just received an email that it has been found in Guam and is on it's way to....wait for it....wait for it.....JAPAN.

Hmmmm.  My bug has been places I've never traveled.

Long Live the Queen of Travel Bugs

3 comments:

  1. How exciting....wait for it...wait for it....you are a bug in my ear each day. If my day is ho hum, you always spice it up. Pond Lois. ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so explain what exactly you left that was found. Intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how interesting. What did you do? Put one of your bags in a hiding place for someone to find? I'm not into geocaching, but it does sound rather interesting. Have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete