Monday, November 14, 2011

Santa!

Left Brain and I went out to lunch recently at the Hungry Peddler and enjoyed great fish and scallops - yum.  I had set this up to meet with a friend who asked me for a donation for a charity event coming up soon.  As we were leaving the restaurant we ran into Santa Claus.  He consented to having his photo taken with me and I was as thrilled as any Jewish kid could be.


I wanted to create something larger and in a holiday season theme for this and came up with Mrs Tannenbaum. 


She is about 20" tall and rests on a square base with holiday decorations and gifts at her feet.


I hope she helps to bring in some money at the event.


After passing off the doll we headed over to the movie theater and watched "Tower Heist".  Very fun movie - lots of action and humor with a great cast.


Long Live the Queen 

1 comment:

  1. What a great photo! You are so lucky to meet with Santa so early. Isn't he wonderful? I just love that man!!! You have a terrific day. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete