Thursday, June 28, 2018

Getting the Message!

I thought I had successfully rebooted my life after the last post, but apparently not.

It was one of those mornings where you really don't want to get out of bed in the first place, but you make yourself carry on.  

The way I've been playing pickleball lately I wasn't feeling up for any tough competition and the heat index was ramping up , so I decided to try my luck playing indoors.

The plan was to enjoy some light play, change clothes and do some shopping, get a hair cut, fill the gas tank and have a nice lunch.  It was such a good plan.

One hour into playing I managed to smack myself in the head with my paddle.  Ouch!  I could feel an immediate bump but played for a little while anyway but started to feel weird.



I got an ice pack from the office on the way out and decided to just go home and hide in my little cave until I felt better.

So message received...if you feel like you should stay home...stay HOME.

Long Live the Queen (whose crown will not fit until the swelling has gone down)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so sorry about that bump! Hope the ice makes it feel better while it is disappearing. Pogo sends woofs and a big lick. Doggie licks make boo boos heal much faster. You have a super day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete