Monday, June 12, 2017

White Ladder Shelf

I've wanted one of these ladder shelves for some time, so I picked up this one at Target.


Unfortunately when I went to assemble it one of the shelves was badly damaged.  I dreaded returning it to the store and it was the only one they had.

So I called the customer support line and they sent me a replacement part.

After this arrived I continued with my construction only to find another piece had gotten damaged.  This wood seems very fragile.  Not wanting to wait for another piece I decided it looked like it would hold and didn't show so just went ahead with it.

Now I have a place for my massage supplies and music.

Long Live the Queen

2 comments:

  1. Your ladder shelf looks great! Hope your massage business works out good. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete