Friday, June 23, 2017

They're So Shiny!

I went to my new dentist in Arizona and found out I need to have two crowns replaced...bummer.  But to sweeten the deal they threw in the office exam with the xrays and offered me a free whitening session.

I'd never tried this before and didn't think it would make much of a difference since I've been a cola drinker my entire life and they are pretty yellow.

But I was wrong.  Here is the before photo:


Here I am during the procedure...will the real Hannibel Lector please stand up?



And here is the final result. 


I was not able to drink any soda or eat anything colored like catsup for 48 hours, so this just jump started my new Whole 30 diet I was scheduled to begin soon.  More on that later.

Long Live the Queen

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I meant to mention before, you might want to use your regular camera for any nude photos instead of your phone. Somehow Google seems to pick up all the photos on your phone. They say only you can see them, but who knows? Just saying. You have a super evening, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete