Wednesday, May 10, 2017

New Furniture for the House

I've been wanting a small table for the kitchen/dining area by the patio door for some time now.  So today I headed out to Hobby Lobby to do some shopping.

I fell in love with this rustic looking table with the metal top and bottom shelf.  The color was perfect and the size as well.



I especially love that it looks like an old potting bench, reminding me of my gardening days.  I still garden with my cactus, but have no need of a full potting area any more.

There are two little drawers to hold stuff, which always seems to be around.



Since I seem to have a chicken theme going here, I will store my hard boiled egg machine on it.  More about Henrietta later.

Long Live the Queen

1 comment:

  1. I love your new little table. Such an interesting design! I can't wait to hear about Henrietta. Hard boiled eggs? Hmmm, I haven't come across one of these. You have a wonderful day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete